CAPTURE ACTION ON THE GO: ELECTRONICS E-COMMERCE LEADER MONOPRICE INTRODUCES NEW MHD ACTION CAMERA AT THE CONSUMERS ELECTRONICS SHOW
JANUARY 8-11, 2013
Monoprice’s High Quality But Affordable Action Camera is Ideal for Sports and Action Photography Enthusiasts Who Are on a Budget
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif., January 8, 2013 – Electronics e-commerce leader Monoprice (Booth # 70311, Venetian Hotel Ballroom) has announced a new MHD Action Camera ideal for sports and action photography enthusiasts for the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada (January 8-11, 2013.)
Monoprice (www.monoprice.com) is an e-commerce company that specializes in delivering high-quality PC, gaming and other tech accessories at bargain prices. They offer more than 4,000 branded and non-branded products on their website.
Monoprice’s new MHD Action Camera ($99, Product ID # 10159) showcases a full, high-definition 1920x1080p display with 24-bit color depth at 30 frames per second comparable to competitor’s models that cost more than $200. The MHD Action Camera’s estimated availability is February 2013.
This camera has a number features that make it ideal for the adventurous action photographer. It is waterproof to depths up to 10 meters, and durable with a shock, dust, and freeze proof design. A waterproof microphone allows you to capture the entire audio/video experience. A two-axis gyroscopic sensor ensures that the video maintains the proper orientation.
The camera’s other notable features include:
- ultra-wide 120° field of view enabling you to get up close and personal with your shots
- ability to capture at the lower 1280x720p, 24-bit resolution with 30 fps
- a 5 megapixel still camera mode with a large button on the top of the unit that can be used to snap pictures in Single Photo, Burst, and Time Lapse modes with 24-bit color depth
- a compact design only weighing 3.9 ounces and measuring 3 3/4″ long, 1 7/8″ high, and 1 1/2″ wide. It comes with a mounting bracket and can also be mounted onto a standard 1/4″x20 threaded mount, giving you maximum user flexibility
- a locking and removable cap on the rear of the unit gives access to the resolution selection switch (FHD or HD), the hardware reset button, the micro-SD card slot, which can accommodate a card up to 32GB size, the mini-B USB port for charging and data sync, and a Micro HDMI port for direct video output to an HDTV.
- additional mounting accessories including a helmet mount, board mount, and suction cup mount
Monoprice encourages all attendees of CES to visit the company’s exhibition booth, #70311 located in the Venetian Hotel Ballroom in Las Vegas, Nevada. We will also have demo samples of the camera for booth visitors to check out, and video footage taken by the camera on display.
About Monoprice, Inc. (DBA Monoprice.com)
Based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, Monoprice, Inc. is an e-commerce leader specializing in high-quality cables, components and accessories for computer and consumer electronics. Established in 2002, the company has built its reputation upon customer word of mouth, the consistent ability to deliver premium quality products at prices far below other national brands in retail, and unmatched customer service. Many of Monoprice products are produced in ISO9001 and ISO14001 facilities and maintain the highest standards for production and work environment. The vast majority of the company’s products are RoHS compliant, reducing their environmental impact. They are a CCR Trading Partner, a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business and were named an Inc. 500 company for 2008, 2009 & 2010, and an Inc. 5000 company for 2011.